Preserved Springstar flowers, 50cm, 50 grams, White
TYPE: Preserved Spring Star Flower
STEMS PER BUNCH: Many, but this product goes by weight.
BUNCH LENGTH: Approx. 50cm
BUNCH WEIGHT: Approx. 50 grams
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
- How to make a floral wreath with dried flowers
- How to make a mini dome with dried flowers
- How to create your own 360 degrees everlasting dried floral arrangement.
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
- Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
- Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas!
WHAT IS A SPRING STAR FLOWER?
Spring Start Flower, also known as Glixia or Triteleia, is a genus of bulbous perennial plants native to western North America, primarily California and Oregon. These plants are part of the family Asparagaceae and are prized for their showy spikes of blue, purple, or white star-shaped flowers.
The Triteleia genus was first described by the Scottish botanist John Lindley in the mid-19th century. The plants have a long history of use by indigenous peoples of North America, who have utilized them for food, medicine, and ceremonial purposes. Today, Triteleia plants are popular ornamental plants, valued for their attractive flowers and ease of cultivation.
WHY DO FLORIST LOVE PRESERVED SPRING STAR FLOWERS?
Florists love preserved Triteleia flowers because they offer several benefits compared to fresh flowers. Some of the reasons why florists may prefer preserved flowers include the following:
- Price point: The relatively low wholesale prices of preserved Spring Star Flowers are an important reason florists love them.
- Colour range: The extensive colour range makes them work with almost any floral design.
- Flower shape: Even though the flowers are tiny, there are many, and the stunning shape is a real eye-catcher.
- Longer lifespan: Preserved Triteleia has a much longer lifespan than fresh flowers, often lasting several months or even years. This makes them ideal for use in long-lasting floral arrangements, as they can maintain their beauty and colour without needing frequent replacement.
- Low maintenance: Unlike fresh flowers, which require daily watering, cutting, and pruning, preserved flowers require very little maintenance. This makes them an ideal choice for busy florists who want to create stunning displays without the hassle of ongoing upkeep.
- Versatility: Preserved flowers can be used in a wide range of floral arrangements, from simple bouquets to elaborate centerpieces. Their long lifespan and durability make them ideal for use in various settings, including homes, offices, and public spaces.
- Sustainable: By using preserved flowers, florists can reduce their impact on the environment, as they do not require the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and other chemicals commonly used in the production of fresh flowers. Additionally, the longer lifespan of preserved flowers can also reduce waste, as they do not need to be replaced as frequently as fresh flowers.
Overall, preserved Triteleia flowers are popular among florists due to their price, colours, shape, longevity, low maintenance, and sustainability.