Yes, we offer international express shipping!
Now you can order wholesale dried and preserved flowers and get them delivered around the world, except for New Zealand. 1
Here is what you need to know;
1) Register for a free wholesale account here.
2) On the registration form, where your “ABN / ACN is requested, enter “INTERNATIONAL”.
3) Once your account is approved, normally within 24 hours, you’ll receive an email confirming this is the case, and you will be able to log in, see prices and order online. (Please keep an eye on your spam folder)
4) Please be aware prices are in Australian Dollars and INCLUSIVE delivery and free of GST / TAX.2
5) An additional AUD $22,45 International Economy With Signature / Documentation Fee will be charged at the checkout.
(!) ONLY dried & preserved flowers are available for international express shipping, no fresh flowers.
Once your order is placed and paid for, your order will be packed and dispatched; a 'Declaration of Manufacturing' and invoice will be provided.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regards, Team All InSeason
- View All Dried & Preserved Flowers (excl. roses)
- View All Preserved Roses
- View All Silk Flowers
- Register Free Wholesale Account
1 Due to New Zealand biosecurity requirements and regulations, we are unable to ship to New Zealand, but you can buy from our New Zealand-based Dried Flower Wholesale here.
2 Tax is payable on imported goods unless the goods are covered by an exception in your country. The importer shall pay TAX at the same time and in the same manner as customs duty is paid. The value of the taxable importation is the sum of:
- the customs value (CV) of the imported goods
- any duty payable.
400+ 5-star Trustpilot reviews