Preserved Coated Ruscus, XL, 70-80cm, Rustic Pink
TYPE: Preserved Ruscus
STEMS PER BUNCH: 10+
BUNCH LENGTH: Approx. 70-80cm+
WEIGHT: Approx. 150 grams
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
The 'Coated' Ruscus bunches are bigger bunches, as they are spray painted and because of that, they keep more volume.
- How to get the most value out of your preserved Ruscus.
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
Our preserved Ruscus is often used to decorate homes, offices, cakes, (D.I.Y.) weddings, to make a wedding garland or table runner, create dried floral arrangements, dried wall decorations, backdrops, and decorate other special events. Please have a look at our Instagram page, @allinseasonflowers, to see some examples of how our customers use them and create some amazing designs. The preserved Ruscus is especially popular among floral designers and event stylists because they bring height to arrangements. The range of colours available is another reason behind their popularity amongst event decorators, florists, and retailers Australia-wide. For Ruscus, the leaves are the real feature, as there are no flowers. Please be aware this is not dried Ruscus but preserved Ruscus.
Ruscus is a genus of evergreen shrubs in the family Asparagaceae. The plants are native to Europe, western Asia, and northern Africa. They are also known as butcher's broom due to their stiff, sharp-tipped leaves that resemble a broom used by butchers.
Ruscus aculeatus, also known as the Common butcher's broom, is often called Italian Ruscus because it is native to Italy and other parts of the Mediterranean. It is an evergreen shrub with stiff, dark green leaves that resemble a broom. It produces small, greenish-white flowers and red berries. It is often used in dried/preserved floral arrangements as for home decorating & styling. The name "Italian Ruscus" refers to the fact that it is commonly found and used in Italy.
- Decorative use: Preserved ruscus can be used as a decorative element in floral arrangements, wreaths, and other crafts.
- Longevity: Preserved ruscus has a longer lifespan than fresh Ruscus, so that it can be used for a more extended period.
- Low maintenance: Preserved ruscus does not require water or light, so it is easy to maintain.
- Convenience: Preserved ruscus is readily available year-round and does not require any special care.
- Cost-effective: Preserved ruscus is often less expensive than fresh ruscus, making it a cost-effective option.
- Mix it with other textures: Preserved ruscus has a stiff texture, so it can be used to contrast arrangements made with softer, more pliable materials.
- Use it in a variety of colours: Preserved ruscus is available in a variety of natural colours, including green, brown, and red. It can add colour to an arrangement or complement other flowers' colours.
- Use it as a filler: Preserved ruscus can be used as a filler in arrangements, as its small leaves and branches can be used to fill in gaps and add volume to a bouquet.
- Use it in wreaths: Preserved ruscus is often used to make wreaths, which can be hung on doors or walls.
- Use it in a dried bouquet: Preserved Ruscus can be used to make a dried bouquet, which can be a great alternative to fresh flowers.
- Please keep it in a dry place: Preserved ruscus should be kept in a dry place, as exposure to moisture can cause it to lose its shape and color.
• Preserved Ruscus
• Preserved Italian Ruscus
• Preserved Ruscus Greenery
• Ad length and volume to dried floral arrangements
• Great for (D.I.Y.) weddings, specifically for wedding garlands and table runners
• Available near you, we deliver Australia wide
• Clean and easy to use
• Wholesale price, great value
• Great substitute for fresh Ruscus or artificial Ruscus
• Great to incorporate for gift ideas
• Please check out our D.I.Y. Tips and Tricks listed above to get the most value out of your preserved Ruscus