Helecho Fern, 20 stems, 60cm, Purple
STEMS PER BUNCH: 20+
BUNCH LENGTH: Approx. 60-80cm
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
- How to make a mini dome with dried flowers.
- How to create your own 360 degrees everlasting dried floral arrangement.
- How to make a floral wreath with dried flowers.
- Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas!
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
If you are thinking about where to buy preserved flowers, you have found the place! Our Wholesale preserved ferns are a key product used by many of our floral and event customers as ferns are a perfect choice for dried and preserved everlasting floral arrangements. They ad stunning textures to all sorts of dried flower arrangements.
Florists use long-preserved ferns in various ways, depending on the desired look and feel of the arrangement. Some of the most common uses for long-preserved ferns in the floral industry include:
- Filler: Preserved Ferns can be used as a filler in fresh or dried flower arrangements, adding texture, depth, and volume to the floral design.
- Accent: Long preserved Ferns can also be used as an accent in arrangements, alone or in combination with other flowers and foliage. Their delicate, feathery appearance adds interest and dimension to the design.
- Wreaths and garlands: Long-preserved ferns can be used to create wreaths and garlands for various occasions, such as weddings, special events, or seasonal decor.
- Decor: Ferns can also be used in boudoir arrangements and other types of decor, such as centerpieces or table runners, to add a touch of natural beauty and elegance to the space.
These are just a few examples of how florists use long-preserved ferns in the floral industry. The versatility and longevity of these plants make them a popular choice for a wide range of floral designs.
• Preserved ferns are long-lasting and last up to 12 months if stored properly
• Can be used in dried and preserved floral arrangements
• Can be used as a substitute for fresh ferns
• Lasts longer than fresh ferns
• Looks great in dried arrangements
• Great alternative to fresh ferns
• Large range of shapes and colours available
• Clean and easy to use
• Great value
• Perfect to add textures to your arrangement