Bunny Tails, Approx. 50cm, 60 stems, Red
TYPE: Preserved Bunny Tails a.k.a. Lagurus
BUNCH SIZE: Approx 50cm.
STEMS PER BUNCH: 60 stems
- How to make a mini dome with dried flowers.
- How to make a floral wreath with dried flowers.
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
RELATED WEDDING ARTICLE:
- Preserving Forever: The Rise of Dried & Preserved Wedding Flowers in Australia.
In this article, I will explain the rise of dried & preserved wedding flowers in Australia, discuss different wedding styles, list the pros and cons of DIY vs. professional florist, and give you 13 ways to incorporate dried & preserved flowers in your wedding.
Preserved bunny tails are also known as Hare's Tail or Lagurus Ovatus. They are long-lasting preserved flowers that last for months. They are a great fit for preserved and dried flower arrangements. Please have a look at the links provided above for some 'Dried Flowers How To' videos.
• Bunny Tails
• Preserved flowers
• Great for preserved and dried flower arrangements
• Lasts for months
• Easy to use
• Good value
• Available in a range of colours