Dried Titree Natural White (Not allowed in TASMANIA)
TYPE: Dried Titree
QTY: 1 bunch
LENGTH: Approx. 60cm+
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
-Not allowed in Tasmania
AUSTRALIAN MADE LICENCE:
This product is licenced 'Australia Made'. The famous Australian Made, Australian Grown (AMAG) logo is the true mark of Aussie authenticity, and we are proud to be listed on the Australian Made website. It is Australia's most recognized and trusted country of origin symbol, underpinned by a third-party accreditation system, which ensures products that carry the logo are certified as 'genuinely Australian.'
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
- 6 facts everyone should know about dried flowers in Australia.
- Australian-Made Licence Approved.
Australian-grown dried flowers are popular for several reasons, including:
- Unique varieties: Australia has a wide variety of native plants and flowers not found in other parts of the world. These particular varieties can add a unique and exotic touch to dried flower arrangements.
- Quality: Australian farmers have a reputation for producing high-quality dried flowers, with many using traditional drying techniques to preserve the natural beauty of the flowers.
- Sustainability: Many Australian farmers practice sustainable farming methods, which can make their dried flowers more environmentally friendly.
- Supporting local growers: Buying Australian-grown dried flowers can support local farmers and small businesses.
- Availability: With the increasing demand for dried flowers in recent years, many Australian growers are now producing dried flowers and making them more readily available to consumers.
- Native plant lovers: Australian native plants and flowers are popular among gardening enthusiasts, and dried flowers are a way to enjoy those plants all year round.
- Drought tolerant: Many Australian native plants are drought tolerant and can survive with minimal water, making them perfect for drying and preserving for long-term use.
Overall, Australian-grown dried flowers offer a unique, high-quality, and sustainable alternative to imported dried flowers. Many people appreciate the opportunity to support local farmers and incorporate unique and beautiful Australian-grown flowers into their decor.
This dried titree is an excellent filler flower and is much sought after as the large bunches make them good value for money. Its small flowers are usually white or pinkish in color. They grow in clusters along branches.
• Small flowers
• White or pinkish in colour
• Australian-grown dried flowers
• Great filler flower for dried floral arrangements
• Long lasting
• Big bunches
• Supporting Australian flower growers