Preserved Hanging Amaranthus, 50-80cm, 150 grs, Sand
TYPE: Preserved Amaranthus Caudatus (hanging)
STEMS PER BUNCH: Variable, this product goes by weight.
BUNCH WEIGHT: Approx. 150 grams.
BUNCH LENGTH: Approx. 50-80cm
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
- Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas!
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
RELATED WEDDING ARTICLE:
- Preserving Forever: The Rise of Dried & Preserved Wedding Flowers in Australia.
In this article, I will explain the rise of dried & preserved wedding flowers in Australia, discuss different wedding styles, list the pros and cons of DIY vs. professional florist, and give you 13 ways to incorporate dried & preserved flowers in your wedding.
HANDY D.I.Y. TIPS:
- 10 quick & simple dried floral DIY tips from our very own experienced florist Kelly.
Amaranthus is a genus of plants in the family Amaranthaceae, and its origin can be traced back to Central and South America, specifically the Andean region. Amaranthus species have been cultivated and used as a food source for thousands of years by the Aztecs, Incas, and other indigenous peoples.
The meaning of the amaranthus flower varies depending on the culture and context. The amaranthus flower is associated with love, affection, and immortality.
In many cultures, the amaranthus flower symbolizes immortality, representing never-fading beauty and eternal life. The name "Amaranth" comes from the Greek words "amarantos," which means unfading, and "anthos," which means flower. This name reflects the plant's association with immortality.
In some cultures, such as Hinduism, the amaranthus flower is associated with love and devotion. The plant is often used in religious ceremonies and offerings to the gods and is considered a symbol of eternal love.
Overall, the amaranthus flower is a beautiful and meaningful flower that has been valued for centuries for its cultural and symbolic significance.
This beautiful long lasting preserved Amaranthus has been preserved using a special technique that preserves the colour, texture, and shape of the flower. Perfect for dried flower arrangements.
• Long-lasting preserved flowers
• Great for dried flower arrangements and-or easy decoration as variety of spaces.
• Can be used for floral styling
• Can be used as an alternative for silk or artificial flowers
• Lasts longer than fresh flowers