Buy VERMEILLE Ava lilac - 16 blooms
ORIGIN: South America
TYPE: Ava (Spray Roses)
BLOOM SIZE: Diameter approx. 23-27mm, height approx. 23-27mm.
QTY BLOOMS PER UNIT: 16 blooms.
PACKAGING: 16 blooms per window box, 100 window boxes per master box.
-The stem is about 0.5cm, just enough to wire the roses.
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
-Vermeille is Rainforest Alliance certified.
-Avoid direct sunlight, the roses are made for indoor use only.
-Do not water the preserved roses.
-The preferred storage humidity is less than 80%.
-The preferred storage temperature is 18-22 degrees Celcius.
- Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas!
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
Our preserved roses are sourced from two renowned South American suppliers, Vermeille & Kiara, known for their consistency and quality in regard to everlasting roses.
Preserved roses are a great feature in preserved and dried flower arrangements, flower domes, cake decorations, home and event decorations & styling, hampers, flower baskets, wreaths, hat pieces, and much more.
Preserved roses are also an important product for (D.I.Y.) weddings. They are used in many different ways, for example in wedding garlands, wedding bouquets, table arrangements, corsages, backdrops, welcome signs, wedding arches, and flower crowns. One of the main reasons people love to use preserved roses (and dried and preserved flowers in general), especially for weddings, is because many brides would like to keep their florals as a lasting reminder of the big day. If you need some inspiration about preserved and everlasting roses, please have a look at our Instagram page, to see what our customers are making, it is truly amazing! Additionally, you can have a look at our dried flower blog named "Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas".
How long do preserved roses last, is a question we often get asked. The answer is; you should get your dried and preserved flowers to last for at least one year, and most likely much longer if they are used correctly. This means indoors, out of direct sunlight, and avoiding exposure to high humidity. If you do this, you will get the most value out of your preserved roses and you can enjoy them for years.
Preserved spray roses are popular for weddings because they are long-lasting and can be used in various ways to decorate the ceremony and reception. They can be incorporated into bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements and maintain their colour and shape. Additionally, they can be used in advance to plan wedding decorations and floral arrangements because they are preserved.
HOW TO WIRE PRESERVED ROSES:
To wire preserved roses, you will need a few tools, such as floral wire, floral tape, and scissors. Here is a general process for wiring a preserved rose:
- Start by cutting the length of the floral wire to about 15cm.
- Hold the rose by the stem and insert the wire into the stem about 2,5cm from the base of the flower.
- Bend the wire up and around the stem, leaving a small loop at the top.
- Use the floral tape to wrap around the stem, covering the wire and adhering it to it.
- Repeat the process for any other roses you want to wire.
It's essential to use a florist wire that is thin and flexible and floral tape that is green or brown in colour to match the stem. That way, the wire, and tape are not visible.
• Preserved Roses
• Preserving the delicate beauty of fresh flowers
• Everlasting roses
• Kiara preserved roses
• Dried & Preserved Flower arrangement
• Dried & Preserved Flower bouquet
• Great substitute for fresh roses
• Can be mixed with fresh flowers
• Long-lasting roses
• Great for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc.
• Keep your dried and preserved flowers as a lasting reminder of your wedding day
• Roses that do not wilt
• Wholesale prices
• Delivery near you, we ship Australia-wide, including Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, and Adelaide
• No waste helps improve your bottom line
• Makes an elegant gift
• Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or any other event.
• Available in many different sizes and colours
• Preserved roses are clean and easy to use
• Great value
LOOKING FOR DRIED & PRESERVED FLOWER DIY TIPS?