Dahlia Spray White 115cm
TYPE: Silk Spray Dahlia
SIZE: Approx. 115cm, bloom diameter 7-10cm.
COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester, 30% PVC, 15% Iron Wire, 5% Paper
The Dahlia is a flower native to Mexico, Central America, and Colombia. The Aztecs used the plant for medicinal and culinary purposes, as well as for decoration. The name "Dahlia" is derived from Anders Dahl, an 18th-century Swedish botanist, and student of Carolus Linnaeus. The first dahlia species to be described was Dahlia pinnata, discovered in the mountains of Mexico in 1525 by the Spanish botanist Francisco Hernandez, who was sent to Mexico by the King of Spain to study the natural resources of the country.
Dahlias were introduced to Europe in the early 19th century, where they quickly became popular as ornamental plants. They were first grown in the United Kingdom in 1804, and by the mid-19th century, they were a popular garden flower in many parts of Europe and the United States. Today, dahlias are grown worldwide for their large, showy flowers.
The meaning of a Dahlia flower can vary depending on the context or culture, but some common symbolic meanings include:
- Commitment and promise of forever love
- Warning to be careful when making a decision
- Inner strength and dignity
- Creativity and change
- Good taste and elegance
It is worth noting that the meaning of flowers can be interpreted differently by different people or cultures, so the above meanings are not definitive.
Dahlia flowers come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They typically have a central disc containing many small flowers, surrounded by one or more rings of larger flowers. The petals are often ruffled or frilly, with a wide range of colors, including white, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, and bicolors. The texture of the petals is typically soft and velvety to the touch.
Silk dahlias are artificial flowers made of silk or other synthetic materials; they have several benefits over real dahlias:
- Longevity: Silk dahlias will not wilt or die like real flowers, so that they can be enjoyed for much longer.
- Low maintenance: Silk dahlias do not require water, sunlight, or any other form of care, making them a convenient option for people with busy lifestyles.
- Allergen-free: Silk dahlias are great for people allergic to real flowers, as they do not produce pollen or other allergens.
- Cost-effective: Silk dahlias are often less expensive than real flowers, especially in the long term when the cost of replacing wilted flowers is considered.
- Versatility: Silk dahlias can be used in various settings and occasions, such as weddings, parties, home decor, or office space.
- Durability: Silk dahlias can withstand weather conditions and last a long time. They are perfect for outdoor decorations.
It's worth noting that silk flowers will not have the same natural beauty and sweet fragrance as real flowers.