Chrysanthemum Spray Beige 75cm
TYPE: Silk Spray Disbud Chrysanthemum
SIZE: Approx. 75cm, bloom diameter 15cm..
COMPOSITION: Polyester 45%, Polyethylene 35%, Iron Wire 20%.
The chrysanthemum, also known as the disbud chrysanthemum, is a flowering plant native to Asia, specifically China and Japan. It has been cultivated for thousands of years and is widely grown worldwide for its showy, brightly colored flowers. The name "chrysanthemum" is derived from the Greek words "chrysos" (gold) and "anthemon" (flower), referring to the plant's bright yellow or gold blooms.
The chrysanthemum has different meanings in different cultures. In China, the chrysanthemum symbolizes autumn and the flower of the ninth lunar month; it is also associated with long life and rejuvenation. In Japan, the chrysanthemum is a symbol of the imperial family and is featured on the national crest or coat of arms. The flower is also associated with the sun and is said to represent perfection and the attainment of enlightenment. In general, the chrysanthemum is also associated with longevity, happiness, and joy.
WHAT IS A DISBUD?
A disbud chrysanthemum is a type of chrysanthemum with a single large flower on each stem, rather than the multiple small flowers typically found on traditional chrysanthemums. The flowers on a disbud chrysanthemum are often larger and showier than those on a conventional chrysanthemum.
Silk disbud chrysanthemums are a type of artificial flower that mimic the appearance of real disbud chrysanthemums. They have several benefits over real flowers, including:
- Longevity: Silk flowers do not wilt or die, so they can be enjoyed for a more extended period of time than real flowers.
- Low Maintenance: Silk flowers do not require watering, pruning, or any other type of care, making them a convenient option for people who are busy or have limited gardening skills.
- Allergen-Free: Silk flowers are a good option for people who have allergies to real flowers, as they do not produce pollen or any other allergens.
- Durability: Silk flowers are more durable than real flowers, making them ideal for outdoor use or use in areas where they would not survive.
- Cost-effective: Silk flowers are often less expensive than real flowers.
- Variety: Silk flowers come in a wide range of colors and sizes, and they can be purchased year-round, allowing for more flexibility in flower choice and availability.
HOW DO FLORISTS USE THEM?
Florists use silk disbud chrysanthemums in a variety of ways, including:
- Flower arrangements: Silk disbud chrysanthemums can be used in flower arrangements along with other silk or real flowers to create a beautiful and long-lasting display.
- Wedding and event decorations: Silk disbud chrysanthemums are often used to decorate wedding and event venues. They can create stunning displays that do not need to be replaced throughout the event.
- Centerpieces: Silk disbud chrysanthemums can create elegant centerpieces for tables at events such as parties, conferences, and dinners.
- Wreaths and garlands: Silk disbud chrysanthemums can be used to create wreaths and garlands that can be hung on walls or doors to add a festive touch to a room.
- Long-term displays: Silk disbud chrysanthemums can create long-term displays in homes, offices, and other spaces, as they do not require maintenance or replacement.
- As a substitute for real flowers: Silk disbud chrysanthemums are often used as a substitute for real flowers, especially in situations where real flowers are not practical, such as in areas with little natural light or in places where real flowers would not survive due to extreme temperatures.
Overall, Silk disbud chrysanthemums are versatile and can be used in many ways to add beauty and elegance to any space or event.