Bougainvillea Spray Hot Pink
TYPE: Silk Spray Bougainvillea
SIZE: Approx. 135cm.
COMPOSITION: POLYESTER 70%, PE 25%,IRON WIRE 5%
Bougainvillea is a tropical and subtropical vine native to South America, specifically Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay. It was first discovered by French navigator Louis Antoine de Bougainville during his voyage around the world in 1768. He named the plant after himself, giving it the scientific name "Bougainvillea."
Silk (artificial) bougainvillea is a popular decorative item used in home decor. Some of the benefits of using silk bougainvillea include the following:
- Low maintenance: Unlike live bougainvillea, silk bougainvillea does not require watering, fertilizing, or pruning.
- Long lasting: Silk bougainvillea can last for many years, whereas live bougainvillea has a shorter lifespan.
- Versatility: Silk bougainvillea can be used in indoor and outdoor settings and can be used in a variety of ways, such as in hanging baskets and wall decor.
- Cost-effective: Silk bougainvillea is more cost-effective than live bougainvillea in the long run, as it does not require ongoing maintenance.
- Easy to clean: Silk bougainvillea can be easily cleaned with a dry or damp cloth and dusted off when they get dirty.
- Can be used in all climates: Silk bougainvillea can be used in all climates as they don't require specific temperature or light conditions.
Here are some styling tips for using silk bougainvillea in your home decor:
- Use them in hanging baskets: Silk bougainvillea can be used in hanging baskets to add a touch of colour to your porch or patio.
- Use them in wall decor: Silk bougainvillea can be used as a wall hanging.
- Use them as centerpieces: Silk bougainvillea can be used in a vase or container to add a pop of color to a room.
- Use them as backdrop: Silk bougainvillea is perfect as a backdrop for a photo booth or a stage.
- Use them in combination with other plants: Silk bougainvillea can be used in combination with other artificial plants to create a more realistic and natural-looking display.
- Experiment with lighting: Experiment with different lighting to create different moods and effects with your silk bougainvillea.