VERMEILLE Magna black - 1 bloom - 8-9cm
ORIGIN: South America
BLOOM SIZE: Diameter approx 8-9cm, height 6cm.
QTY BLOOMS PER UNIT: 1 bloom.
PACKAGING: 1 bloom per window box, 60 window boxes per master box.
-The stem is about 0.5cm, just enough to wire the roses.
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
-Vermeille is Rainforest Alliance certified.
-Avoid direct sunlight, the roses are made for indoor use only.
-Do not water the preserved roses.
-The preferred storage humidity is less than 80%.
-The preferred storage temperature is 18-22 degrees Celcius.
- How to use your preserved roses as a focal flower. No stem? No problem!
- How to reflex a preserved rose.
-Valentine Tips from a TOP 20 GLOBAL WEDDING PLANNER & Event Designer and Stylist
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
Our preserved roses are sourced from two renowned South American suppliers, Vermeille & Kiara, known for their consistency and quality in regard to everlasting roses. Preserved roses are a great feature in preserved and dried flower arrangements, flower domes, cake decorations, home and event decorations & styling, hampers, flower baskets, wreaths, hat pieces, and much more.
Preserved roses are also an important product for (D.I.Y.) weddings. They are used in many different ways, for example in wedding garlands, wedding bouquets, table arrangements, corsages, backdrops, welcome signs, wedding arches, and flower crowns. One of the main reasons people love to use preserved roses (and dried and preserved flowers in general), especially for weddings, is because many brides would like to keep their florals as a lasting reminder of the big day. If you need some inspiration about preserved and everlasting roses, please have a look at our Instagram page, to see what our customers are making, it is truly amazing! Additionally, you can have a look at our dried flower blog named "Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas".
How long do preserved roses last, is a question we often get asked. The answer is; you should get your dried and preserved flowers to last for at least one year, and most likely much longer if they are used correctly. This means indoors, out of direct sunlight, and avoiding exposure to high humidity. If you do this, you will get the most value out of your preserved roses and you can enjoy them for years.
• Preserved Roses
• Preserving the delicate beauty of fresh flowers
• Everlasting roses
• Vermeille preserved roses
• Dried & Preserved Flower arrangement
• Dried & Preserved Flower bouquet
• Great substitute for fresh roses
• Can be mixed with fresh flowers
• Long-lasting roses
• Great for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc.
• Keep your dried and preserved flowers as a lasting reminder of your wedding day
• Roses that do not wilt
• Wholesale prices
• Delivery near you, we ship Australia-wide, including Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, and Adelaide
• No waste helps improve your bottom line
• Makes an elegant gift
• Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or any other event.
• Available in many different sizes and colours
• Preserved roses are clean and easy to use
• Great value
• DIY tips and tricks are available (listed above), including our short preserved rose how to videos, including tips about 'preserved roses how to reflex' and 'preserved roses how to use them as a focal flower'.