Preserved Moss - Box 1 kg - Cream
TYPE: Preserved Reindeer Moss
QTY PER UNIT: 1 Kg.
PACKAGING: 1 Window box.
-For decorative purposes only
Did you know Moss Walls are proven to have a calming effect on people and also help to absorb noise?
- Home, office and general decoration.
- Preserved Moss Wall
- Flower Dome
- Boost Your Dried Flower Creativity with These 26 Ideas!
- How to make a mini dome with dried flowers
WHAT IS REINDEER MOSS?
Reindeer moss is a species of lichen that grows in the arctic and subarctic regions of the world. It is not a true moss but is so named because reindeer and other Arctic animals feed on it. Reindeer moss is light green or gray in colour and forms dense, cushion-like growths on the ground.
In addition to being an important food source for Arctic animals, reindeer moss has several other uses. It is dried and used for decoration, for example, in wreaths and floral arrangements and as a natural air purifier.
- Natural Decoration: Preserved moss can be used for indoor and outdoor decoration, providing a natural and green touch to any space.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike live moss, preserved moss does not require watering or sunlight, making it a low-maintenance option for decoration.
- Long-lasting: Preserved moss can last for several years without losing its color or texture, making it a cost-effective option for long-term decoration.
- Environmentally Friendly: Unlike synthetic alternatives, preserved moss is made from natural materials and does not harm the environment.
- Versatile: Preserved moss can be used in a variety of ways, such as for creating green walls, table centerpieces, and more.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Preserved moss should be kept out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and discoloration.
- Keep Dry: Avoid exposing preserved moss to moisture and high humidity, which can cause mold growth and damage the moss.
- Handle with Care: When handling preserved moss, be gentle and avoid crushing or damaging the delicate foliage.
- Store Properly: If not in use, store preserved moss in a cool and dry place to extend its lifespan.
- Floral Arrangements: As an accent in floral arrangements, wreaths, or garlands.
- Wall Art: To create living walls or green wall displays.
- Home Decor: As a decorative element in home interiors, such as in terrariums, on shelves, or in bowls.
- Craft Projects: For a range of craft projects, such as creating moss-covered picture frames, wreaths, or holiday decorations.
- Event Decor: As a decorative element in event spaces, such as wedding ceremonies or reception venues.
- Retail Displays: To enhance the visual appeal of retail spaces, such as in window displays or as a background for product displays.