Preserved Hydrangea, 18-23cm, Peach
ORIGIN: South America
TYPE: Preserved Hydrangea
QTY: 1 stem
BLOOM SIZE: Diameter approx. 18-23cm.
HEIGHT: approx. 12-15cm.
PETAL SIZE: Large
-Non-edible, and for decorative purposes only.
-Manufactured with food-grade colourants and non-toxic materials used in the cosmetic industry for skin lotions and others.
-100% Eco Friendly.
A QUOTE FROM OUR SUPPLIER:
"All the materials used on the flowers are non-toxic. “We replenish the flowers with 100% natural components and apply colorants that are used in the food industry. This is not only a more eco-friendly process but also ensures that our flowers are completely safe and healthy."
- How to get the most value out of preserved Hydrangea.
- How to create your own 360 degrees everlasting dried floral arrangement.
- The secrets behind dried flowers cake decorations.
- Dried Flowers, Rural And Remote Flower Business Expert Interviews.
This beautifully preserved hydrangea is excellent to create preserved and dried floral arrangements,
decorate your home, celebrate an occasion or simply brighten up your space.
WIRE OR NOT TO WIRE
Florists sometimes wire preserved hydrangeas to shape and secure them in a particular position or floral arrangement. This helps maintain the desired form and appearance of the arrangement and ensures that the flowers stay in place, even if handled or moved. Additionally, wiring provides support for delicate or heavy blooms, which can help prevent drooping or damage.
BUT, It is not necessary to wire preserved hydrangeas, you can also simply use or display them as they are.
HOW TO WIRE PRESERVED HYDRANGEA
To wire a preserved hydrangea, you will need the following materials:
- Preserved hydrangea blooms
- Floral wire (22-26 gauge)
- Floral tape
- Start by selecting the blooms you would like to wire. Look for blooms that are sturdy and in good condition.
- Cut a length of floral wire slightly longer than the bloom's stem.
- Gently bend the wire in half, creating a "U" shape.
- Carefully insert the wire into the bloom stem, just below the base of the petals. Make sure the wire is inserted deep enough that it won't be visible.
- Gently shape the wire to hold the bloom in the desired position.
- Once you have wired all of your blooms, you can use the floral tape to secure any loose wires or to attach the blooms to a stem or other base.
- Keep in mind that you can use more wire to support the flowers or a wire with a higher gauge.
- You can also use other materials like floral foam to support the flowers.
Once you are done, your preserved hydrangea blooms will be ready to use in arrangements or other decorations.
PRESERVED HYDRANGEA IS A GREAT FILLER FLOWER
A filler flower is a type of flower used in floral arrangements to fill in empty spaces and add volume to the overall design. Filler flowers are typically smaller in size and have more delicate or understated blooms than focal flowers, which are generally larger, showier, and more colourful.
Filler flowers serve several purposes in floral arrangements. They can help create a more balanced and cohesive look by filling empty spaces between larger, more dominant flowers. They can also add texture and interest to the arrangement by contrasting the focal flowers. They can also help create a more natural or wildflower-like look by mimicking how flowers grow in nature.
In summary, filler flowers are secondary flowers in an arrangement used to fill in gaps, add volume, and create a cohesive look. They also add texture and interest to the overall design.
• Quality preserved Hydrangea
• Wholesale preserved flowers
• Beautiful, long-lasting blooms
• Perfect for weddings, parties, events, and so much more
• Available in a range of colours
• Different types and petal sizes available
• Easy to order online
• Delivered to your doorstep Australia wide
• Great substitute for fresh Hydrangeas
• Key flower in preserved and dried floral arrangements
• Looks great in a mix or on its own
• Great value
• DIY tips & tricks listed above to get the most value out of your preserved Hydrangea